Friday, March 2, 2007

Sometimes things just go your way

Work (both jobs) have just been killer this week. I had good intentions, like always, but the time clock goblin has gotten the best of me, and I have not been to the gym since Tuesday. Its tough when you work full time, and then own a side business as well. I think my kids are beginning to wonder who this strange man is in the house, that only shows up to sleep there. Ah, but I digress...

My eating has been pretty good this week. Not great, but ok. I did a midweek check-in this morning, and was pleasantly surprised to see that I was down 4lbs since my weigh-in on Monday. Wahoo! Now that is preliminary, and could change by next official weigh-in on Monday, but hey, at least its in the right direction. If I can just manage to eat right this weekend, I hope to maybe drop another 2 lbs and be back on track.

No comments: