Monday, March 19, 2007

Ooooh so close!

I almost made it! I nearly won the contest and nearly hit my goal.

As you can see from my weekly numbers, I hit 36.5 lbs lost and 2.5% body fat. I am proud of my progress. I missed my goal of 41lbs and 3.0% body fat by just a little. All in all, I feel pretty good about what I've done in the last 8 weeks.

I took second place in the office contest. Dang! I would have won the thing, but we had a sleeper come out of the pack and he lost a ton of weight and body fat. There is some question, because he had shoulder surgery during the contest. His arm atrophied and his appetite went down. So, he clearly ran away with it. The score is determined by adding the percent weight lost to the percent body fat lost. Anyway, there was a pack of us right around 10-12 points in total. The winner was at 16. Just ran away with it. Oh well, I'm not in it for the $$. I'm in it because I'm now down 36.5 lbs!

I am going to start the contest again in 2 weeks. With the weather getting warmer, soccer starting, I have to figure out how to still work my workouts in and also get to soccer practice for my daughter, and oh yeah, still get in at least 8 hours a day at work. I've still got my 5k goal too.

No comments: