Monday, February 26, 2007

Mind Games

I did not want to go to the gym today. I was tired, and I had done a bunch of 'cheat' eating over the weekend. I knew today's weigh in would not be stellar. To be honest, I didn't even think I was going to drop any weight, let alone 2.5 lbs. I guess some things are still going right for me.

The gym has got to be a habit for me. If I miss more than 1 day, my determination to go really starts to fade. The last time I went was last Wednesday. I was out of sync last night. I had to forcibly remember to get my gym bag ready for the next day, and I knew I had a lot going on today, so I didn't want to really go to the gym. But I went anyway. It was tough, but I got there. And I FELT GREAT! Its just getting there.

So, I'm a pound off my pace. 8 week contest, with a goal to lose 41 lbs, which means I need to lose about 5 lbs a week. That means I should be 25 lbs down this week, but I'm only 24 lbs. Oh well, I'm eating better today, maybe I can make up some ground this week.

No comments: