Friday, February 18, 2011

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...


Ok, so that is a little over the top. It really wasn't that bad of a week, but it wasn't that great of one either.
The good: Good workouts, when I went. Ate relatively well, approximately 50% of the time.
The bad: Missed a couple of days at the gym. Had far too many cheat treats
The result: 1 pound lost this week. Body fat % dropped, which was good, but still, I'd like to see more than a 1 lb difference.

Carbs are evil. I know they hinder my progress, and I eat them anyway. I really need to stick to the greens and the leans. Like my new background? It's a bit busy, but it's a reminder to me of what I need to eat more of. More green, less brown.

Anyway, off for vacation this weekend. Will still try to workout. Going hiking. Should be fun.

Numbers:
Weight: 1 lb this week. 27 lbs overall in 7 weeks.
BF %: Down 0.4% this week. 3.3% down overall

No comments: