Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back at it

Well, I finally got back to the gym, almost two weeks ago. It had been three weeks since my surgery, and I wanted to see how it would go. Bella had a hard time choosing between Edward and the wolf dude - (can you tell I was doing cardio cinema?). Anyway, it went ok, but I still didn't feel 100%. I took a couple of more weeks off and went back today. Today it was much better. I can barely feel the effects of my hernia, so that's good. Only did 20 min on the elliptical, but that was enough for today.
Still, I am way out of shape, and way too heavy. Numerous reminders this weekend told me I've almost slid all the way back to where I was at the beginning of 2008. I hate that this is such a struggle. I hate that I love to exercise when I finally make it to the gym, but have such a big mental block to getting there ( I hit my snooze button 5 times this morning).
Onward and downward!

1 comment:

Melanie Bingham said...

You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!