Monday, April 2, 2012

A man with a Plan


This is not me, but it could be. I have one of those charts on my office wall. It's a project plan. At any given time, I can look at it a know where I should be and how my project is going with the goals I set out.

For my weight loss, I have a plan too. It's called Weight Watchers. And so far, so good. I've been doing a lot of reading on WW message boards, and a common theme is 'staying on plan' or OP for short. When you are OP, you are tracking your points, and staying within your daily and weekly allotted points on the Points Plus system.

So far, so good. Stayed on plan this week. Didn't get to the gym as much as I wanted to, but I'll keep after it. It needs to become a habit.
Anyway, 3 lbs lost this week.
-13 in 3 weeks on WW (-22 since the start of the year)

No comments: