Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stay on Target

So, that's what I've been trying to do - stay on target with my daily points.  So far, so good.  I haven't posted in a few weeks, but I had a 0 lb loss week on my Easter Sunday weigh in.  That week was kind of out of whack.  But I kept on going and pulled a 5 lb loss the next Sunday to make up for it.  Then this past week I pulled a 4 lb loss.
-22 since starting WW on 3/11/12
-32 since the start of the year
I can't argue with the results, this WW seems to work.  Especially since my working out has been very sporadic, and the only exercise I've been doing is reffing soccer.  Granted 5 games last week seems to help.
I think this is sustainable.  I don't feel deprived.  I've come to grips with the fact that it may take me 2 years or more to lose all my weight.  I could really see this happening.  It's early though, and I just need to take it one day at a time.  I'm learning to watch my portions, and be a little more picky about what I eat.  Old habits die hard.  I still eat too much fast food, but I budget it into my daily points, and I don't over-do it like I used to.

1 comment:

Melanie B said...

Hey 32 is Awesome. Keep going.. Sustainable is huge!