Monday, April 2, 2007

Time to Start Over

Well, we're starting another contest here at work. I hate to admit it, but these stupid things really get me going. I wish I was as successful by just motivating myself. But sadly, the last two weeks have shown that I will return back to old eating habits, and not going to the gym if given the opportunity. So, I'm back on the wagon now. I mean, its only a $20 buy-in, and history shows that I don't have the best luck at winning these things, but it still motivates me.
Well, anyway, I'm back to where I weighed in 3 weeks ago. Essentially, you can take the last 3 weeks and throw them out the window. Here are this weeks #'s

Current Weight: 377 lbs
Current Body Fat: 38.3%


I won't even put my deltas, its too depressing.

But as I said, its time to start over. Not to dwell on the past, but to look forward with faith and hope.

No comments: