Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's time

It's time to get back to the gym.
It's time to be accountable for what goes in my mouth.
It's time to keep track of what I weigh.
It's time to stop feeling like crap.
It's time to quit making excuses.
It's time to say good-bye to the donuts, candy, sweets, muffins, and ice cream.
It's time to be an example to my family again.
It's time to quit being lazy.

It's just plain damn time.

Being out of a job for 7 months is no excuse for gaining back almost all of the weight I lost in 2008. It makes me ill to think that I have gone backward so much. I have kept telling myself that I would get back to the gym when I had a more stable 'routine', you know - with a full time job, etc. Well, I'm working full time, but the job is not permanent, and things are still in a state of flux. Doesn't matter. I'm at that point again where I was at the end of 2007, where I knew something had to change or else!

If you don't see an update from me within a week as to what I've been doing to get back on track, plz text me or call me and ask me why not.

No comments: